Thursday, May 8, 2008

Burtch Productions



So I'm officially in the music business now. I have started working with Shane Burtch (of May You Die In Ireland and Burtch Productions). I am going to be helping him book shows, make flyers, promote shows, and anything and everything else we do. I helped him out with last night's show in Mt. Vernon at the Living Room. A Skylit Drive absolutely KILLED it at the show. They were amaaaazing. I took a video and some pictures of them and I'll be posting all the stuff from the show later on tonight or tomorrow when I get the chance. I'm really looking forward to working with him and getting back involved with the music. It's been too long and it means so much to me so I feel like im back home!!! Be prepared for me to start posting my flyers and photos that i edit...and you guys can laugh at them or drool over them, your choice! that's all for now guys!

Rad Boy may be gone for a while...he's giving it time and space. he thinks she needs it.

Sincerely,
Special K

FINAL July 22
FINAL May 25
Photobucket

No comments: