Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sloppy Seconds



holy shit. Feast II: Sloppy Seconds came out on DVD, and yes, I was there at midnight to pick it up. :) im a true fan.

none the less, the movie is fucking ridiculous. so amazing. EVERYONE should be forced to sit down and watch it at some point in their lives. ASAP would be best though.

I posted my response to my political blog...its a video! yayyyy. im baaaaaaack.

its below like 2 posts down or something...do it up.

i also picked up Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer. haven't watched it yet, but you better believe that i'll be checking that out tomorrow and posting about it since my guy RHINO wont. fucker.

enjoy your day/night. the political post will be locked at midnight on Tuesday so get your comments in everybody!

im outro.

1 comment:

Rwhyan said...

I need to get feast 2 still :( Glad it was good tho!

Ill write a review about jack brooks here in a second so you stop bitching.