Friday, December 5, 2008

FOB returns


well even though i missed the fall out boy show at the creepy crawl, here's the review of it.

Here is Fall Out Boy's set list:

"Thnks fr th Mmrs"
"Thriller"
"A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More 'Touch Me'"
"Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner"
"I Don't Care"
"Chicago is So Two Years Ago"
""I'm Like a Lawyer with the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)"
"This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race"
"Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy"
"I Slept with Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me"
"Headfirst Slide into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet"
"America's Suitehearts"
"Beat It"
"Sugar, We're Going Down"
"Hum Hallelujah"
"Dance, Dance"
"Yule Shoot Your Eye Out"
"Saturday"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They played 'Yule Shoot Your Eye Out'?! How incredibly unfair...I would've gone just to see that. That'd take me back to being 16 again...AH