Friday, May 8, 2009

D-9

I can't stop with this District 9 shit. I keep thinking about it and then I want to dig deeper. I'm going to try and follow this viral marketing campaign as much as possible. I'm also going to start spreading the word about it. Printing out flyers and such and posting them everywhere. Be on the lookout! I'll take pictures when I begin that process so you all (the 2 who read this) can keep up to date!

until then, feel free to check out THIS WEBSITE for updates about the movie.

also...check out the pic below of the alien alphabet translated to english. :)

1 comment:

Rwhyan said...

Lol you are going into official fan mode. This movie is definitely something to be a fan of though, from what I have seen so far, looks like its going to be amazing. I love how in the trailer they portray the aliens in a completely different way than the usual, "We're here to destroy you!" kind of way. One of my most anticipated movies of the summer.