Friday, November 21, 2008

really people...lawl. L-2-be smarter plz kthnx.



"So Nas said that Hip Hop is dead.. but thats not the only genre

I use to like fueled by ramen and most of their bands but i just checked a few of the bands they signed not too long ago.. and Im very disappointed in this new sensation they call music.

Could care less about the following bands..
Friday night boys- Biggest spitalfield rip off.. Check out Spitalfield's cd Remember Right Now and you'll see what I mean. Most pop punk bands these days have ripped them off, kinda sucks they didnt get much fame.. they actually had talent.

A rocket to the moon- Anorexic boy with a good voice playing songs that have been heard for years, nothing new nothing special.

We the kings/boys like girls- they dont even deserve to get two seperate lists. generic pop that miley cyrus fans would die for..

The next bands arent pop punk but just as bad..

Metro Station- ughh

Family Force 5- ..Are you fucking serious? Crunk? fuck you.. nu metal sucks, and thats what you are.

The devil wears prada- People usually scream when theyre pissed off.. not about how much much they love jesus.

The list could go on forever.. and it's probably just gonna get worse.

I did not go to warped tour over the summer for the first time in 3 years.. They use to have good bands play there."

2 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Haha last post I deleted because I caught like 3 spelling errors and it annoyed me. But anyways..

I think the description that the guy posted for Family Force 5 and Devil Wears Prada are flipflopped...but yeah that whole blog ticked me off too. The whole thing about how he "used to like FBR but all the bands suck now" is what got me... We the Kings and Boys Like Girls? If they sucked "Hero/Heroine", "Thunder", "The Great Escape" and "Check Yes Juliet" wouldn't be chart topping hits...same with Metro Station. He can say he doesn't like the bands but he annoyed me by not clarifying that what he was saying was his opinion. I hate it when people declare what they think as a fact. Okay sorry. That post made me want to rant. lol I'm done now.