Monday, December 28, 2009

Im so used to having a job that i make enough money where i can buy whatever i wanted and whenever i wanted. But that was before i had rent and any other type of expense. Now im living on my own in an apartment at school and have rent, electricity, and groceries to pay for. This is all pretty new to me and its been a harsh reality. The good news is, its been a very good learning experience for me. I find myself in situations like these and always pull through and learn more about myself and my life.

Im glad to have people around me that keep pushing me and encouraging me to keep trucking. Its been a wild ride and i finally feel like ive got my feet underneat my body and know where im going. It will take time to get fully back on my feet and back to how things were, but since i learn best from experience ive got no one to blame but myself and im ok with that. :) thanks for sticking by my side friends.

No comments: