Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Well, well, well...

looks like SOMEONE has the motivation to update his shit every once in a while! sooooo. here it is.

i'm back home for break and loving it just as much as hating it. its a shitty catch-22 that i'm finding myself in. I need to be home to visit my family because you never know when bad things happen to good people. I hate being home because I feel much younger than I am. I've found a girl that makes the gloomiest of days bright with sunshine. It's a great feeling and I can't get enough...like Michael Jackson or Smashmouth. but anyway.

School is almost over, even though I have no idea what I'm going to do after college. Culinary school...Music industry...dead end job? who knows. we'll see what happens. time will tell i suppose.

missing a certain someone.

sincerely,
AK

No comments: