Wednesday, August 20, 2008

finale from effingham!



well this is my last blog until i get my computer hooked up in my room at school. and the picture is exactly how i feel. its somewhat bittersweet. i'll post some pics from my sidekick prolly tomorrow sometime before i get my computer hooked up, but this is the final post from my room. :( but i do promise more updates. at LEAST one a day. from this point on. if i dont post one, it'll be for a damn good reason. my roomate (A-Train) seems like he's gonna be a legit dude. we've talked several times on the phone and he seems JUST like me...which is a very good thing. i have a good feeling about the way things are going to go in the matter of a few days. i'll post tomorrow with some pics or video of my new place. until then, here's some random bits of information for you.

Rhino Film Reviews:


The Problemaddicts: (click name for myspace and picture for a surprise!)
plzzzz check out this band. they're amazing. rap/hip hop but they have a mash up of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon with exerts of The Wizard of Oz. the lyrics are amazing and the beats are just chilllllll. give it a listen. plz. :)

No comments: