Friday, August 22, 2008

I Plej My Allegiance

well well well. the day has just started and so has my time here. i had a blast last night hanging out with my roommate and his buddy Joel and then my friend Chris came up from town and we tore up Charleston last night. We started out the night in the dorm room around 930 and then hit up a few parties (more like 6 or 7) throughout the night. we ended up back at the room at like 4am....needless to say, i know charleston a little more. i feel like i've walked 8 miles, but its totally worth it. the night was full of meeting new people and really experiencing college. im going to have a good time here...i can tell.



i'll be away from a computer for a day so be prepared. i'll have something good to blog about when i return on sunday though. i promise. :)

No comments: