Monday, April 7, 2008

DO WORK SON!



so this is me at work. i just wanted to throw something up before i went into town to run my errands. there's a VERY good chance that you'll get to see some people that are important to me. (I HAVE FRIENDS!!!!) Believe it or not....(Ripley's style) I do have friends and either Randi or Ryan WILL be on my video tonight. i dont care what happens...one of them will appear. SO you have that to look forward to!!! YAYYYYY.

Topics of upcoming video:
Hot Tub
Upcoming shows and tours I want to attend
Upcoming movies
SUMMER!!!
Radio
tonight's activities

SOOOO there ya go. now you have a heads up of what to expect tonight and tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rwhyan said...

Dude lol tonight is going to rock my cock. THERE WILL BE BLOOD AT WALMART LAWLZ. Imagine if we went in there tonight with fake mustaches reinacting that last scene. "I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE ELI! I DRINK IT UP! I TOLD YOU I WOULD EAT YOU UP!"

Hahah shit.....yeah and the 11th hour is goin to be really good; im sure its going to bend AL GORE's gay ass over!