Thursday, April 17, 2008

long time. me love. you.

so its been a while...i know. im sorry. (mainly to those who actually enjoy looking at/reading my shit...which is awesome. thanks to you guys. (actually probably just the 3 people...ryan, randi, heather...i think its mainly you guys...if there's someone else out there who's watching me...and checking me out (oh thats dirty!, but thanks ;)...let me know via myspace or something...cuz that'd be awesome.

few updates for ya.

My brother is coming home this weekend so I might be making a video or 2 with him. we'll see how things go i guess! we might be jamming this weekend (actually im sure we will) so that'll be fun. if we do anything awesome i'll either record it and put the mp3 up for download or make a video and post that up so you can watch. it'll be FUNNNN fo sho.

I'm officially no longer single. which is awesome. thanks to my new awesome girlfriend for taking care of that for me! :D she makes me soooo happy and its awesome that things finally worked out. i make her happy, she makes me happy, so therefore...everyone will be happy cuz im constantly in a good mood. im really looking forward to how things are goign to shape up because as of now...things are craaaazy out of control (in the very best way possible) so as time progresses...it will only get better!!!! :D

i found out that my webcam has a microphone on it...which i didnt know until like 2 nights ago when i was eating capn crunch. so im MAY be doing a vlog from that sometime soon...not sure though.

The Alternative Press Tour is coming up....i ordered my tickets for that this morning....i'm REALLY looking forward to that because all of the bands that are playing are awesome...i'm probably most excited to see Sonny...because it's TOTALLY different than what i'm used to..but its SOOOO good. John Mayer is going on tour this summer!!! im excited about that. he's touring with colbie caillat and brett dennen. it's going to be awesome im sure. im going to that fo shooooo cuz its going to be awesome.

other than that...i think that wraps up this edition. i'll be posting more...i promise. :)

and with that....i leave you with this. enjoy my friends.

Sincerely,
Special K

1 comment:

Rwhyan said...

Hey douche, yeah everything is so much fucking easier when your in a good mood, especially with this weather. CAKE!

Dude Brett Dennen is fucking amazing, i LOVE that guy!!

And the video is absolutely hilarious, so simple and genius! GOOD BLOG!