Sunday, April 6, 2008

Partial Update II 4-6-08




so is it just me...or does Jason Statham (from Crank, The Transporter I and II, Revolver..which is the guy in the top part of the picture on the top)....resemble Bruce Campbell (Ash from the Evil Dead series...the picture on the bottom). to me...he looks very similar. now speaking of those two movies...i spent the night over at my friend Ryan's house (who also happens to be the janitor at the theater i work at) and Ryan, Jacob (another coworker), and myself stayed up until the wee hours of the morning watching the Evil Dead trilogy. Now, to the untrained eye, this may not seem like much of a milestone. But to me, it was. I drank a gallon of green tea, and jacob drank somewhere along the lines of 14 carbonated beverages (Dr. Pepper and Mt. Dew Code Red if im not mistaken). It's been too long since we've had a repeat of that night too....so if you guys are reading this (which i know ryan will be *HEY RYAN*), we should do that again. so lets pick out some badass movies and REPEAT (chicago bulls style) the night. deal? awesome. i knew you'd agree.

1 comment:

Rwhyan said...

HOLY HOT TITS finally i got this to work :D Anyway yeah i totally get what you meant in this blog. PRO! And we definitely will do another epic night of movies/rot our teeth out.