Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mid-Weekend update. [/watch?v=I_l6pmBp4d8]



Dear Everybody,

well....round two, here we come!

sadly, this isn’t goign to be filled with the comedy and wit like normal...mainly because i’m sad and comedy and wit just aren’t coming to me.

i’ve been home for about an hour tonight...and the only thing i’ve gotten accomplished is thinking about the girl. i know, i know....it’s typical and no surprise to anyone, but it’s not the usual "thinking of her" that i do....this time it’s bad....bad enough that the last like 20 minutes of my car ride home from waterloo....i didn’t listen to ANY music because there was nothing good on the radio and all the songs were about love, relationships, missing someone....and that’s exactly the thing i didn’t want to be listening to.

i guess the point of this...is for me to just take some time away from my life and become someone i’m not. i can say what i want here; i can do what i want without worrying; i can be me. and i love it. but wait a second...i can’t be myself though when my mind is constantly going back to her...no matter what i try to think of to take my mind off of her....it goes right back to her. now you tell me...how can i be myself? i can’t. and to be honest...after what she told me today...i’m lost. i’m like the puppy who lost his way. . i dont know what to say. i dont know what to do. i dont know what to even think to be honest.

but i’ll tell you whats on my mind.....her. and only her.

if you understand the subject, then kudos. you can watch the video and kind of understand what i’m talking about. mainly towards the end...around 3:15 explains a lot and why i’m so upset.

on a lighter note...my birthday is in 3 days!!! yayyyyyy. too bad the only thing that i want, seems to be gone now.

happy early birthday to me....

Sincerely,
Special K

No comments: